Yeah! Internal work done!

So today I put four circuit breakers in – three for the three rails to Pi’s, and one for the rail supplying the Arduino, relay driver board, and the Relays themselves.

P4060767P4060769

And then it was time to properly mount the Arduino, and make sure the relay driver was insulated ok 😉 (Yes, I used cardboard :-p )

IMG_3107IMG_3108

It looks pretty darned sweet though!

IMG_3111P4060773 P4060774P4060775

Now it’s time to put the Pi’s on their Perspex carrier boards.IMG_3112IMG_3115

And the moment of awesomeness.   SIXTEEN Pi’s MOUNTED AND INSTALLED!IMG_3116 IMG_3117 IMG_3118

Yep, that is beautiful!   Hmm, need to sort out network cabling now I guess..

Published by Damien Gardner

My Google Profile+

Leave a comment